[imp] Horde RPMS for RH 7.0

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:52:41 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Arijit Das <arijitda@netscape.net> wrote:

> I am trying to locate the latest Horde RPMS for RedHat.

The existing RPMs (ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/RPMS/) unfortunately won't work
for RH7, due to path changes (/home/httpd -> /var/www) and user changes
(nobody -> apache) and perhaps others.  You may be able to cajole the
SRPMs to work for you.  At some point I'll get RH7 ones up.

> The Redhat site seems to be showing me SPARC rpms for Horde.

???  Where?

> Also the site seems to have an anonymous user limit
> and I am not getting in at all.

Try a mirror.  ftp://ftp.sourceforge.net/ has lots of room.  :-)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>