Error in imp

Steven Westbrook westbrook@mail.swestbrook.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 12:22:51 -0600 (CST)

I'm getting a fatal error when I try to go into imp.  I read through the
FAQ where it talks about not having the phplib in the php path but I
believe I have it.  Here is the exact error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: page_open() in
/home/httpd/horde/imp/mailbox.php3 on line 103

I ran the test.php3 file and this is the error I get:

Warning: Failed opening '/home/httpd/horde/test.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/home/httpd/horde:/home/httpd/php:/home/httpd/horde/phplib/:') in
Unknown on line 0

My phplib is in /home/httpd/horde/phplib.  Do you have any ideas what may
be causing the error?  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

thanks,

steven westbrook