[imp] qmail-inject: fatal:

alan alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:54:57 -0600 (Hora estándar de México)

What path does an outgoing message take through the IMP system? When I
press the Send button, which script receives the output, and which script
sends it to "sendmail"?

And your right, the graphics problem was unrelated. I just had to adjust
the graphics path.

----------
Quoting alan <alan@celasmaya.edu.gt>:

> qmail-inject: fatal: unable to parse this line:
> "\"user12"@celasmaya.edu.gt"
>
> Is the \ the problem? Because I am seeing another problem with a /.
When
> I load the login window, the system cannot find the help1.gif. When
> look at the page source, it has:

It is the problem, but those two are (probably) unrelated - I'm rather
confused as to how the address is getting that way. As for the grpahis
problem, you've got an extra slash in one of your paths - probably the
graphics path.

-chuck

--
"We're so dull. We're all wearing clothes." - Elissa