[imp] qmail-inject: fatal:

alan alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:28:45 -0600 (Hora estándar de México)

I don't know if this is it, but here goes. Line 1079 of horde.lib is:

	$from = $imp->user . '@' . $imp->from_server;

And my error message is:

	> qmail-inject: fatal: unable to parse this line:
	> "\"user12"@celasmaya.edu.gt"

So the from_server part is correct, but the user part isn't. My imp/config/default.php3
file has:

	$default->from_server    =     'celasmaya.edu.gt';

So should I add a default->user line? Like:

	$default->user  	= 	'?????? ';

But what goes in the ?????? part?

----------
Quoting alan <alan@celasmaya.edu.gt>:

> What path does an outgoing message take through the IMP system? When
> press the Send button, which script receives the output, and which
script
> sends it to "sendmail"?

compose.php3 takes it, does some processing, and then calls the mailfrom()
function in horde/lib/horde.lib.

-chuck

--
"hello, I'm a giant cheese, and I'm here to give you a therapeutic massage"