[imp] Re:Re: [imp] qmail-inject: fatal:

alan alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:47:07 -0600 (Hora estándar de México)

My php3.ini file has:

magic_quotes_gpc = off
magic_quotes_runtime = off

----------
Quoting alan <alan@celasmaya.edu.gt>:

> I don't know if this is it, but here goes. Line 1079 of horde.lib is:
>
> 	$from = $imp->user . '@' . $imp->from_server;
>
> And my error message is:
>
> 	> qmail-inject: fatal: unable to parse this line:
> 	> "\"user12"@celasmaya.edu.gt"
>
> So the from_server part is correct, but the user part isn't. My imp/config/default.php3
> file has:
>
> 	$default->from_server    =     'celasmaya.edu.gt';
>
> So should I add a default->user line? Like:
>
> 	$default->user  	= 	'?????? ';

No. There's no such setting, and there shouldn't be - the user is the
user
that you've logged in as. We need to know where the user is getting quoted
-
you don't have any of the magic_quotes_* settings on, do you?

-chuck

--
"You Will Be Serviced Like Never Before." - Columbia House advertisement