[imp] Internet Explorer and SSL with IMP

Scott Martin martin@math.ohiou.edu
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:30:05 -0500

I just tried this under IE 5.5 with Imp 2.3-dev and got the same message. I
went to the Inbox and clicked on one of the messages to read it and the
message popped up "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do
you want to display the nonsecure items?" It looks like what is on the
screen before it stops and asks is only the header, no body. The link at the
bottom of the screen right now is
https://eric.math.ohiou.edu/horde/imp/message.php?index=81&array_index=0...
(Doesn't show any more of the URL).

Actually, I just started looking a little bit harder and I found a
consistency. At least for me, it only gives this message when either 1) I
click on an attached graphic to view it such as a JPG or 2) I am viewing
graphics inline with HTML email enabled.

I did just now find a URL at the bottom of the screen for a javascript that
it is trying to call when I get this "nonsecure" message. Here it is: (Oh my
God I have to type this out 'cause I can't copy/paste from the status bar.
Here goes)

javascript:view('14','2','YTo2OntzOjQ6lm5hbWUiO3M6MTI6IkJMVUVNQU5ELmpwZyl7cz
o0OiJ0eXBlljtpOjU7czozOiJzdWliO3M6NDoianBlZyl7czo