[imp] Bad escape sequence

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:58:41 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Mark Orenstein <morenstein@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> -rw-r-----    1 root     nobody       3217 Oct  3 14:08 local.inc.rpmsave
>
> Note the .rpmsave (versue .rpmorig).

Ah, right.  The "Maximum RPM" documentation has a list of the rules on how
it decides which file to keep, and what to name the other (rpmorig
vs. rpmsave vs rpmnew).  I can never remember how it all works without
looking.

> So probably the only place I messed up was in not restoring
> local.inc.rpmsave.

I should probably note this in the RPM README.

> By the way, one more question or request for enhancement.  Is there any way
> through imp for an email only user to change his password?  I didn't see
> any.

No; that's outside of IMP's responsibility, and depends on how your IMAP
server does user/password authentication.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>