[imp] next user resuming pre. user session......

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:23:39 -0500

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 03:12:16PM -0500, David Powicki (dpowicki@oit.umass.edu) wrote:

> We have two versions of IMP running, 2.2.4 (testing)

*blink*

Oh, CVS, I guess. Right. :-)

> and 2.2.0 (production).  Using both versions with IE 5.5 on MACs/PCs
> and Netscape 4.0/4.7 on MACs/PCs we have discovered that users can
> resume previous users sessions if the 1st user CLOSES the browser
> and does NOT log out.
>
> Is this a known problem and is there any way to solve it?

Well, users not logging out is a known problem. :-) I'm unable to
duplicate it with IMP's default configuration, though.

What do you have in horde/phplib/local.inc for $lifetime?

   -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services