[imp] Newest version of IMP ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:32:44 -0500 (EST)

Quoting The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>:

> Where is the PHP4 version sitting at right now?  Close to stable?  Almost
> ready?  Or still a ways out?  Just wondering how safe it would be to
> upgrade to the latest CVS version, or would I be hit by too many problems
> with it?

I'm a bit confused as to what you're referring to. IMP 2.2 works with php4. If
you mean IMP 2.3 (current HEAD branch), then... well, it depends what you mean
by stable and ready. It's quite stable and fast; there's no fully-functional
contact manager right now... large production system with typical users? You
probably want to wait. Just you? Go for it. Sophisticated users? You might want
to go for it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private