[imp] Message Filters

Bill Tihen -- Information Technology bill@mail.tasis.ch
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 14:10:34 +0100 (CET)

Well, I am not yet an IMP coder, but it interests me.  I might give it a try.
However, I am not sure how much time it would take to learn to tie modules into
IMP/Horde.  I am also unsure how you define cleanly and modularly.  Anyway, it is
unlikely, I will have time until Dec or the New Year when my assistant arrives.

Bill