[imp] Internet Explorer and SSL with IMP

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:37:44 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Scott Martin <martin@math.ohiou.edu> wrote:

> No you can't. If you right click in that area, nothing comes up.

I believe Ashley means to right-click on the _link_ to get a copy option
(which should work).  I believe Scott wanted to copy/paste from the status
bar (at the very bottom edge of the browser, the one that changes as you
hover the mouse over a link), which won't work.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>