[imp] qmail-inject: fatal:

Alan Pater alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:37:10 -0600 (CST)

It took me awhile; yesterday was Day of the Dead, and the day before All Saints
Day; but I found the answer. In the mailfrom() function of
horde/lib/horde.lib, line 1113 reads:

        $from = '"' . escapeShellCmd($from) . '"';

What is this line supposed to do? I've commented out the line, and can now send
messages (like this one!). As you recall, I was getting a

 qmail-inject: fatal: unable to parse this line: "\"term05"@celasmaya.edu.gt

error message in my apache error_log, and the message would disappear into the
ether. In this case term05 is the user I'm sending the message from.

Now the question is, will I run into other problems with this line commented
out?