Compose window too big.

Alan Pater alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 09:58:47 -0600 (CST)

I've read in the faq that some people find the compose window too
small, but on our machines, which are set to 800x600, the compose
window is too big. Or at least it's too long, it could be a bit wider.

What I'm talking about here is the Netscape window that comes up when
I click New Message on the menu, not the test box that I am typing in
right now. Where is the code or setting that affects this? Does it
vary depending on the resolution of the monitor?

              www.celasmaya.edu.gt