unable to see/create/subscribe to any folders

Ilya maillist@krel.org
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 00:49:27 -0500

Hi. I have the follwoing problem with IMP - when i go to Folders i dont see
anything except Inbox. When i try to create a folder i get this error:
Error: the new folder is not created
I created several folders for user using cyradm,  and can access them (or
create new folders) through Outlook Express with no problem. I am using
Cyrus IMAP.
test.php3 gives all green and shows that i am ok. I have INBOX. in
personal_folders and folders is empty ( i tried to set it to mail/ - didnt
work and anyway dist config says that it can be empty).

any suggestions?

thx