IMP

Matthew sysop@summit.net.au
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:57:52 +1100

Hi,

I am constantly getting the below message when trying to login.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
/usr/local/etc/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 440

I have looked at the FAQ's, mailing list archives, and just can't work out
for the life of me what *I* am doing wrong :(

If anyone could give me a hand, any clues, etc please let me know.

I think it may have something to do with the PHP installation, but really am
not 100% sure.  I have rebuilt PHP and installed it again, with
the --with-imap details, but I don't know if this has corrected things, or
not.

I am using:

FreeBSD 3.3
Apache 1.3.14