[imp] Secure Compose "Navigation Cancelled" when I answer NO to the popup 'Secure and nonsecure items' window

Chris Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 13:24:02 -0600

Has anyone else observed this behavior on IMP 2.2.2?

I was testing my new server install, when I observed the follwoing behavior:

I click on Compose on the left hand margin. A pop-up window confirms
displaying secure and non-secure items. I said No. The lefthand margin bar
was replaced with a white background and the words "Navigation Cancelled"

I checked on our current IMP production server, and found that it was doing
this, too.

Any suggestions for remedies to this are much appreciated.

Chris Crowley