[imp] IMP

Matthew sysop@summit.net.au
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 07:47:05 +1100

Hi again,  I'll answer the few replies I have gotten so far in the one
email, may help you all to help me :) Thanks,

Alan,

> 2 questions. What smtp and imap servers are you running? and are
> you sure about the version numbers for horde and imp? IMP 2.2.3
> uses Horde 1.2.3

I am using Postfix (http://www.postfix.org) for my email management, and the
IMAP Server I have configured is:

Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK localhost IMAP4rev1 v12.264 server ready

I uninstalled IMAP 4.5 and then re-installed IMAP-UW 4.7c

---

Chuck,

>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
>> /usr/local/etc/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 440

>> PHP-4.0.3pl1

> This should be recent enough - have you checked test.php3 to make sure
you've
> got imap support?

When I go to this test page, it tells me that I haven't got IMAP support
built in, but when I have rebuilt PHP, it does mention "Building in IMAP",
so can one assume that it has built in IMAP but just isn't using it?  I
think possibly that this is my main problem, and would like to try and
"uninstall" PHP entirely and then reinstall it, but I haven't originally
installed it from a package, only from a tarball. *sigh*

---

Raul,

> I think Chuck fixed that error in CVS.
> http://lists.tdyc.com/cvs-0011/msg00017.html

I'll check this out and see if it gives me any clues.

Thanks guys for your help so far, much appreciated.

Cheers,
Matthew.