[imp] logout on any activity

Rick Romero rick@valeoinc.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:54:51 -0600

AH HA!!  I found it.  My old local.inc from phplib included some
horde classes that the new one does not.

HordeUser
HordeAuth
HordeDefaultAuth
HordePerm

At this point, I don't know which specifically did it.. I can't see any
other difference, and this was the change that worked.  If you want,
I can narrow it down, but personally I'm happy it finally works :)

Thanks for the help!