[imp] back to login-screen

Rick Romero rick@valeoinc.com
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 07:12:27 -0600

Kari,

I've had the same issue, but my solution is not a good one.

First, did you use the php.ini-optimized for your php.ini file?  If you
did, use the php.ini-dist instead.

If that doesn't work, please answer the following:

What distro and version are you using?  Red Hat? Debian?

Did you install RPM's or Tarballs?

Do all your required versions meet up with
http://www.horde.org/imp/2.2/supported.php  ?

Did you use any special options at compile time?
	for php4
	for apache
	for imap  (I assume you're using IMAP)
	mysql (using it?)