[imp] Secure Compose "Navigation Cancelled" when I answer NO to the popup 'Secure and nonsecure items' window

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 07 Nov 2000 14:34:16 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Chris Crowley <ccrowley@tulane.edu>:

> On a pop-up / no pop-up related note. Does 2.3 have user configurable
> popup/nopopup options?

For the compose window, yes; the only other popup is Turba, and that's not
configurable at the moment (though when Turba is more developed, we can
certainly work on how that might work). Also, I haven't been able to produce the
secure/non-secure warning with 2.3, even with a pop-up compose window.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues