[imp] No Inline Images.

Rick Romero rick@valeoinc.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:55:14 -0600

I think he might be referring to embedded URLs.

There have been 'notifications'  that embedded URL's COULD be
used to send the reader to a site that did naughty Javascript things.
I believe the ones I saw were on the SANS mailing list.

I'm not an Email RFC expert by any means, but I would think
displaying a jpeg that's in a multipart message isn't as much of an
issue.  How you refer to that image from within the email, I'm not
sure.

I'm usually a simple PINE user :)