[imp] No Inline Images.

Bill Tihen -- Information Technology bill@mail.tasis.ch
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:07:45 +0100 (CET)

This is what I was indeed refering to.  However, I am not sure any more of the
situations where this is a problem (maybe it isn't a problem if we are not
rendering any html tags).  I will also email a friend tomorrow who knows a lot
about security issues.  He explained this to me very clearly a while ago.  But as
time goes by I have forgotten the details.

Bill