Error on message popup

Thijs Kroesbergen admin@brokenwire.net
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 19:35:53 +0100 (CET)

Here is my question reposted:

    When I have IMP open, and new mail comes in, the top frame with the message
    count and the status ("all is well") displays the following text:

    Warning: Bad message number in /home/http/html/horde/imp/status.php3 on line
73

    It disappears when I click inbox again for example.
    Also the warning popup does not display the from and subject information.

    Anybody knows how to solve this?

    On the server I use:
    horde 1.1.3
    Imp 2.2.3
    imap-4.7-5
    Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) (Red Hat/Linux) mod_ssl/2.6.4 OpenSSL/0.9.5a PHP/4.0.2
    mod_perl/1.21 mod_layout/2.1
    mysql  Ver 10.11 Distrib 3.23.24-beta, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)

    on Redhat Linux 6.2

    horde and imp are installed from tarballs, imap and mysql are from RPM,
apache is own compiled, and so is PHP

    the test.php shows no errors, and the database itself appears to work fine.

    And the client:
    Debian Linux with Netscape Navigator 4.73

    greetings,

    Thijs Kroesbergen