Problem with 'Problems?'

danellis@rushmore.com danellis@rushmore.com
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 12:19:44 -0700 (MST)

Ok, I'm stupid.  Originally, our IMP server was created with one hostname and
every thing built on top of that.  Laster, when we brought the system online, we
changed the hostname to its newest one.  Now, all 'problem?' emails are sent
tothe old address.

I have checked and rechecked the defaults.php3 file in ./horde/config and
everywhere else (problem-email-> xxxx shows the new hostname).  I even grep'd
the whole system for the original hostname, but found nothing.

The maillog is telling me the the to: address is the old address and it is
(rightfully so) trashing he problem ticket.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.  Sorry for the stupid question. (I'm
secretly hoping its not an easy thing :) )

Dan Ellis