[imp] Installation problem

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:21:46 -0300

On Jue 09 Nov 2000 06:57, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using postgres 7.0 on RH6.2

Is postgres installed from RPMs? Better, are they installed from RedHat rpms?

> I've installed the horde/imp rpms except
>
> [root@onyx /usr/local/src/imp]# rpm -Uvh
> php-pgsql-3.0.17-1.6.2horde1.i386.rpm error: failed dependencies:
>         libpq.so.2.0 is needed by php-pgsql-3.0.17-1.6.2horde1
>
> I had to use the --force flag and I created a link to libpq.so.2.1

This looks like the rpm database doesn't have the libpq.so library, so even
if it is in your system, rpm will say it isn't.
How does the web server start? Does it give you any error when you re-start
it?

Saludos... :-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués			email: 	martin@math.unl.edu.ar