[imp] compose windows woes, still won't change size

Alan Pater alan@celasmaya.edu.gt
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 10:25:34 -0600 (CST)

I use $default->screen_size = 'small'; and have moved the spell
check to the options line. You can also disable the spell check
temporaraly by leaving the location of ispell blank in the
configuration file.