[dev] installing the latest cvs / mcrypt

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 15:29:47 -0500

At 02:21 PM 09/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>could someone running the latest horde/php4 code confirm for me what they
>have installed relating to mcrypt?
>I've poured over the documentation and I still am unable to get apache to
>compile with the support for it, which, by the errors I got trying to run
>the latest code, is requried.

... or, I'm making things too complicated for myself.   Despite the crypt
related message I recieved while running the older version of PHP, the
latest CVS compiled fine for me and things appear to be working.  I did
have the library installed anyways, though I don't know if that made any
difference.

Mike.