Cyrus,IMP,LDAP,PAM

Shain Miley smiley@tvdata.com
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:36:27 +0000

Hi,
I was wondering if there is someone out there who might be able to help
me get IMP working with Cyrus,Ldap and PAM.  I was able to set up all of
the apache,ssl...stuff and install Horde and IMP.  My problem is that
when I try to login my username and password are rejected.  I recieve
messages like
	test_server imapd badlogin: [127.0.0.1] plaintext cyrus Init Failed.
I download the patch so that pwcheck could use ldap auth but somewhere
along the line somethings not right.  I will keep trying...but if anyone
can lend a hand I would appreciate it  Thanks.
Shain
Ps- I am using RH6.2