[imp] Can't get HTML inline!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:31:39 -0500

Quoting puzzle@glink.net.hk:

> I have configured horde/config/mime.php3, horde/imp/config/mime.php3
> and horde/imp/config/defaults.php3, but still can't get the html
> shown inline.

Config looks fine; make sure you don't have any other text/html options
uncommented in mime.php3, and also make sure that the message you are looking at
really has a text/html attachment.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues