[imp] international languages

Rick Lee rlee@electricmail.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 11:51:15 -0800

my apologies, I am trying to run 2.2.x but I thought that it wouldn've mattered as it would stay similar in the next versions.

I looked in locale and config, I don't understand the usage of locale and lang.php3.. I was just wondering if there are documentation of what it means to have say, a language defined in lang.php3..

Does imp automatically understand what language is requested?(perhaps through codepage or something?) if so how can I test imp that is running in another language ?

Sorry if the question is vague, I guess I don't know where to start.