[imp] Problems with attachments

Chris Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:59:00 -0600

I am also having an attachement problem.

IMP 2.2.2,
IMAP 2000,
php4,
Apache 1.3.16

Warning: Unable to open '/tmp/phpaDa4nO' for reading: No such file or
directory in
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 910

A different attempt's error messages:

1st, when trying to attach:
Warning: Unable to open '/tmp/phpwJa4xL' for reading: No such file or
directory in
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 910

Then, when trying to send the message:

Warning: fopen("/tmp/phpwJa4xL.att","r") - No such file or directory in
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line
582

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 583

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 584

Warning: Unlink failed (No such file or directory) in
/space/local/apache_php/htdocs/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 585

Any previous problems with this error message? I have a fire on my hands. I
am off to the archives now to try to find info. Could this be caused by
symbolic links in the path?

thanks in advance.
Chris Crowley