Help Installing IMP-2.3

Marc Giannoni marc@archela.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:49:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

I've been trying to install IMP-2.3 from CVS.
My installation can display the "horde/test.php" page...

VERSION INFO:
Horde: 1.2.3-cvs
IMP: 2.3.6-cvs
PHP: 4.0.3pl1  (Green Light!)

PHP CAPABILITY:
FTP, Gettext, IMAP, LDAP, Mcrypt, MySQL, XML

MISC:
magic_quotes_gpc = OFF
magic_quotes_runtime = OFF
(The session counter seems to work too!)

...and I can display the IMP login page and browse the
intro helpfile, but when I log in (to IMAP), things don't
work very well with many error messages surrounding an empty
INBOX list.   I've tested cyrus-imap, and I can log in
using "imtest".

Maybe my best question would be where I could find
installation hints for configuring the CVS version of IMP?
I was using "horde/docs/INSTALL", but that leaves off precisely
where I seem to be stuck.

Some of the Error Messages:

Warning: cannot open source device in ../lib/Horde.php on line 191
Warning: cannot open source device in ../lib/Horde.php on line 208
Warning: Access denied for user: 'user@localhost' (Using password: YES)
in DB/mysql.php on line 100
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
(output started at ../lib/Horde.php:191) in
/export/home/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 130
Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/horde/imp/lib/js/open_compose_win.js'
for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/lib/php')
in ../lib/Registry.php on line 240

WowMAN... Far Out DooD!

This mail sent through IMP: archela.com