[imp] I Can't make Attachments

Martin A. Marques martin@math.unl.edu.ar
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:46:29 -0300

On Dom 15 Oct 2000 19:01, you wrote:
> I prube it in Netscape 4.7 and IExplorer 5.
> I haved problems with PHP3 but with help of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable, I
> resolve the problem with the imap librarys thah didn't find.

I don't know what Chuck would say, but maybe you should look at upgrading to
PHP4. I'm not sure, because I never used IMP with PHP3, but I've seen people
on this list talking about problems with PHP3 and PHPLIB or IMP.
I think the info is in the horde or phplib docs.

Saludos... ;-)

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martín Marqués			email: 	martin@math.unl.edu.ar