[imp] (THANKS!) Help Installing IMP-2.3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:47:50 -0500

Quoting Marc Giannoni <marc@archela.com>:

> I just want to thank Chuck and Ted for answering questions about
> IMP-2.3!   Fooling around with pre-release sources and asking lots
> of questions is certainly grounds for being "Raked Over The Coals"
> here on the questions list.   Your patience is most appreciated!

No problem - we really do want people to start using 2.3 soon, since the goal is
to move it into a production- and release-ready state as soon as we can do so
(but not before it's ready, of course). It's just still at the point where
poking through the lists and maybe source a bit will save a lot of questions.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues