[imp] Imp+vpop3+qmail

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:49:10 -0500

Quoting "Becerra, Carlos" <CBecerra@BCOLATINO.COM.PE>:

> 	hi all, i hav configurated IMP to works with qmail , i can read the
> messages but, i can't send any message,  im using the sendmail from qmail,
> it works with outlook, kmail or via command , i hav set my ../horde/config/
> ... to works with /var/qmail/bin/sendmail  , but when i see the logs ( tail
> -f /var/log/maillog ) i can't see the message when it's send.

Does the user that your webserver runs as have permissions to execute sendmail?
Can you put some debug code into the mailfrom() function to see where it's
looking for sendmail/what's going on? Did you set the sendmail path in imp's
config file as well as horde's?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues