[imp] help installing 2.3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:27:19 -0500

Quoting Troy Grady <troy@gradylevkov.com>:

> Just grabbed the head CVS horde/imp, and was happy to find Scott
> Martin's very detailed install instructions.  I followed them to the letter
> (except that I installed php-4.0.3pl1 by download, not by CVS) but haven't
> had any luck.  Upon visiting IMP's main page, PHP complained that it
> couldn't find mime.php for inclusion.  Yes, mime.php.dist is in the
> imp/config directory, but the install instructions don't mention it, so I
> hadn't "un-dist"ed it.

Just FYI: 2.3 is not yet to the point where you can take anything quite that
literally. And the dev@lists.horde.org mailing list archives are required
reading if you're looking for answers, not just the imp list.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues