[imp] Imp+vpop3+qmail ,

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:41:47 -0500

On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 11:35:10AM -0500, Becerra, Carlos (CBecerra@BCOLATINO.COM.PE) wrote:
> because many people need to works with several domains over an ip (my case),
> i like the imp interface, but other products support multiple domain but
> they lack a good interface .

You seem to be under the impression that IMP *doesn't* support
multiple domains. There's nothing unusual or complicated about
multiple domains, but if you can't tell us what it is you're trying to
do that you can't get IMP to do, then we won't be able to tell you how
to do it.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services