[imp] save attachment dos text / unix text format

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:09:35 -0500

Quoting Joel Gautschi <j-freak@space.ch>:

> When a user tries to save a message, it saves the message in the unix text
> format. Most of my user use a windows platform. Is there a way that the
> useres can save their message in dos text format?

Hmm. The browser isn't smart enough to interpret? I'd hate to try and put in
code to detect platforms...

> btw: the first time I tried to open a .JPG in a mail I got a javascript
> error (the view() function didn't existed). the next time (after I reloaded
> the page) it worked. anybody knows this problem?

Maybe you didn't let the page finish loading completely?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues