Problem with Cyrus imapd and imp 2.2.3

Thias thias@marmotte.net
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:22:39 +0100

Hi,

I'm stuck... I've searched this list's archive and I just can't find
someone who had the same problem that the one I'm having :
I create my users, everything is fine. I log into my nice imp web page,
still OK. I send out a mail or recieve one and... as soon as I try to
get into my INBOX, I get thrown out (logged out) back to the login page.
After that, I can't log back in... restarting any of the services (web,
sql, cyrus) doesn't make things better, the only solution is to delete
the user's folders in Cyrus-imapd and create a naw one. This seems to
only affect imap, pop3 still works.
Has anyone come across a similar problem?

For info, here's what I'm running :
RedHat Linux 7.0 with all upgrades
Apache 1.3.14 + mod_ssl
Cyrus imapd 2.0.6
imp 2.2.3
horde 1.2.3
postgresql 7.0.2

Any kind of help or suggestions would be very much appreciated, because
I'm really stuck! :-(

--
thias@marmotte.net - http://www.marmotte.net/