[imp] Problem with Cyrus imapd and imp 2.2.3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 11:37:11 -0500

Quoting Thias <thias@marmotte.net>:

> I still have a question : I started off with Cyrus 2.0.6 because it's
> part of the RedHat 7.0 powertools, strange since it's not even
> advertised on the Cyrus main page... sould I consider using an older
> stable version instead? I'm not looking for particular features, I just
> want to have imp running and leave an external pop/imap access to the
> users.

I'm not really sure - I only knew Cyrus 2.0.x existed because I saw it in their
ftp directory. Does anyone else on the list have details about it?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues