[imp] imp is broken now that I upgraded from php3 to php4

Patrick Timmons ptimmons@courriel.polymtl.ca
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:25:58 -0500

Hi.

Catching up on my reading.

I had something like that. The solution was to put the proper lines in my
php.ini (not php3.ini) file. I had previously configured php in apache
(httpd.conf) by virtual servers so that I could test different versions of php.
The docs in IMP didn't say that the syntax had changed for the php lines in
httpd.conf.

The lines in php.ini are the include_path and auto_prepend_file.

--
Patrick Timmons, service informatique