[imp] IMp and konqueror

Joel Gautschi j-freak@space.ch
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:05:07 +0100

A friend had the same problem. I asked him to test my webmail.. so I pointed
him to www.mydomain.com/horde and told him that he has to click the IMP
link.
Everything worked... but after the login. there was just the Inbox frame but
he couldn't see the left frame with the options (Inbox, Logout,). If you
need some more informations I can give you the email address of my friend.

Joel