[imp] suggestions, IMP 2.3

Adi Sieker adi-ml@living-source.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:39:32 +0100

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:27:45 -0500, Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>
wrote:

>I'm not sure how I feel about the "onChange" stuff, however.  I can
>see arguments go either way on that one.

I have found the onChange annoying at times aswell, specially when
using the mouse wheel.
I open the select box use the mouse wheel for scrolling to the right
place in the select box. Then click on the mailbox name I want to
open. The main frame changes to that mailbox, if you now use the mouse
wheel to scroll through the main frame, you will actually keep on
scrolling the select box. You have to first click in the main frame
for the scroll wheel to work there.

Tschau
   Adi
P.S.: I hope that's clear.