[imp] Imp+vpop3+qmail

Lynn Schaper schaper@Colorado.EDU
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:12:58 -0700 (MST)

Couldn't you use a server list, defined in config/servers.php3?  Your
list could be all of your aliased hosts: lewis.org, atlantic.net, etc.
Then, within the servers.php3 file, you set the $from_server for each
host to match the hostname.  All users would end up on the same host,
but should have different return addresses....

Lynn
--
    Lynn Schaper                        Schaper@colorado.edu
    Information Technology Services     Central and Unix Services