[imp] attachment problem

Jason Keltz jas@cs.yorku.ca
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:08:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi Anil,

I checked the phpinfo screen, and I see this:

For Configuration File (php.ini) Path:
/cs/local/lib/php/php.ini

For upload_tmp_dir, in both the Local and Master values, I get:
no value

However, a "grep -i upload /cs/local/local/php/php.ini" reveals:

; File Uploads ;
file_uploads    = On                            ; Whether to allow HTTP  file uploads
upload_tmp_dir  = /var/tmp                      ; temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not specified)
upload_max_filesize = 2M                    ; Maximum allowed size for  uploaded files

The permissions of the file are fine -- 644 for php.ini and 755 for the
lib/php directory.

I know I must be doing something wrong... any ideas what else to check?

Jason.

ps: I did indeed have to join the list to submit messages.