Imap

Imp User spam@ambergris.ath.cx
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:46:58 +0100 (CET)

I still get problems handling mails at my ISP Imap server through IMP.

I get this error in the logs

"httpd[599]: Imap toolkit crash : bad msgno 0 in mail_elt numsgs=9"

Apparently I get authentificated, It seems It is just a matter of Imap not
beeing able to retrieve the messages.

Does anybody knows a way to fix this ? Do I have to change my Imap client (UW c-
client) or is it a problem in their Imap implementation ?

I use php4, imp 2.2.3 + horde 1.2.3, apache 1.3.12, Imap4rev1 2000, sendmail
(latest) on linux redhat 6.2 & everything runs smooth localy

Thanks

This mail sent through IMP: ambergris.ath.cx