[imp] Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function display() in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 375

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:39:03 -0500

Quoting Mike Coughlan <mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com>:

> Thanks for the reply, Chuck.  We tried your suggestion, and no luck.

Did you change the action in both lib/mimetypes.lib and in config/mime.php3?
Changing it to "default" should absolutely fix things, even without the update
I made.

> Warning: File Upload Error - No Mime boundary found after start of file
> header in /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 1

This just means that your browser sent invalid data.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues