[imp] Empty message sent

Daren R. Sefcik daren@partnersdata.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:26:15 -0800

On 29 Nov 2000, at 21:11, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Daren R. Sefcik" <daren@partnersdata.com>:
>
> > I just noticed another interesting thing, if I *forward* a message,
> > the message text gets changed to the number "2"..anybody have any
> > ideas..??
>
> This still makes absolutely no sense. You need to do some digging/debugging in
> compose.php3 to give us a clue what's going on.
>
> -chuck

Well I have kinda looked and the code and don't see anything that
stands out and thats why I am turning to this list.
I have tried a couple of other things that maybe might help pinpoint
what is causing it..first, using Lynx to send a message works
fine..no problems.(PS..good work getting Lynx to work with IMP!)
Second, with IE or NN I don't even need to send a message, I can for
example just start to compose a message, add an attachment and once I
hit the "attach" button the screen refreshes and voila the message
body now contains a "0" with no other text.(erasing any previous text)

I will look some more at the compose.php3 file, but if any of the
above helps, great.

Daren