Sending mail / Signup scripts / Save drafts problems with PHP/IMP

Al Kwan akwan@hboss-bsd.powersurfr.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:31:49 -0700 (MST)

ello all,

I was wondering if any of you have run into this problem:

Installed successfully:

imap-uw
c-client4
mysql
php3
apache
horde
php
imp

When I check the test page, everything is great.  IMAP, MYSQL, etc...it's
all configured properly and working.  I check /horde/imp in the browser,
beautiful! Works, checks email etc.

Problem:

Signup script - "document contains no data" run by a signup.inc script
Sending mail - "document contains no data" run by a compose.inc script
Save Draft - same error , not sure of the script
Problem reporting - same error, run by a problem.inc script

Does anyone know how to fix this?  It must have something to do with
sendmail and/or the *.inc scripts and apache not processing it correctly
because the error_log for apache says the child pid was
terminated: Segmentaion fault (11)

Hope someone can help, thx in advance.

Al