[imp] Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function display() in ./lib/mimetypes.lib on line 375

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:23:36 -0500

Quoting Christopher Kalos <ckalos@gothambroadband.com>:

> The MIME problems still exist, though, and I'll assume that the config is
> the default from the RPMs that were installed, since I haven't seen a need
> to change them.

The problem is that we deprecate mime_action_images() ages ago, and then updated
all of the mime stuff, such that it became broken. I've just fixed it up in cvs;
the quick fix for you will be to set 'action' => 'default' for the image/
setting in config/mime.php3. I'm not sure why the rpms still set the default to
'function'.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues